Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's kinda like that XTina Aguilera song.

I was looking back over my 1st blog entry, which was written about a year ago on my way back from LA, and I wrote in there that I was fueled and inspired and couldn't wait to do lots when I got back. I guess when you write things in blogs you don't think about them much after, but I am now realizing how much happened this past year. I went from wanting to do a lot of different things, to getting to do a lot of great things with great groups of people. It's been a really freaking great year.

And I am headed back to LA with some good friends to be refueled and re-inspired this year. We haven't had 3 blizzards this year, so the need to wear shorts isn't as urgent as it was last year, but it'll be nice to hang out with good friends, see some comedy, and explore the other side of the US some more. I would like to hit up Venice Beach this time around, and am packing a bathing suit just in case (delusional, yes, but hey). Also, I will not be there on Valentine's Day this year, so sadly, the brilliant tradition of Hamburger Mary's on VDay cannot be continued. But I do hope to get there and to In & Out Burger. As always, most things I do are fueled by food.











Also, by the time I leave, we should have our 1st LHM video edited and up on the YouTube. We now both have the video bug, so I'm sure there will be many more once I return from the west side. It was an excuse to buy lots of hilarious clothes, spend time with lots of hilarious friends, say the most ridiculously awesome things, and eating pizza. It was way rad and awesome, and while watching playback last night, I almost peed myself a lot. I can't wait for everyone to see it. Also, one more eternal thank you in blog form to all who lent their mad skills. It looks so awesome cause of y'all.

I'll keep this one short. Now, I will brainstorm how to try and top last years Valentine's food binge. Maybe I'll just go to Chester Harrah's and play some jackpot party. That sounds like a great Monday activity.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment